June is PR Month at Bluetree
In June we are highlighting all things wonderful about working in PR, one of the areas we recruit within at Bluetree. For further information on working in PR contact us on 0203 356 7170 or [email protected]
Our guarantee in our service to you
As a candidate, you should experience an effective and enjoyable recruitment process, and the consultants at Bluetree can certainly provide that. We know our industry inside out so we can provide expertise on the current market, up and coming companies or the latest trends. We love a good chat so please give us a call or drop us an email. Alternatively you can apply for a role via our Jobs section or homepage to register.
- Our website only displays live vacancies for you to review
- Before we send your details to a client, we will have an interview in person or via the phone to find out more about you and what you are looking for in your next career
- We always tell you who the client is and give you full job and company details
- We only send your details to a client when we have received your permission to do so
- We always let you know what the client’s feedback was on your details
- If you need additional support on how to put together your CV or advice on interview techniques, we will work with you and provide the necessary support
All of the Bluetree team are trained by the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation, the recruitment industry governing body) and as Corporate Members of the REC we abide by their code of ethics and professional conduct.