June is PR Month at Bluetree
In June we are highlighting all things wonderful about working in PR, one of the areas we recruit within at Bluetree. For further information on how we can find outstanding talent to join your company, contact us on 0203 356 7170 or [email protected]
Our guarantee in our service to you
As a client, you are looking for that perfect match in a candidate and a simple recruitment solution. Bluetree are specialists in the digital, marketing, creative and pr industries so we can provide up to date market reviews, job title trends and salary surveys across the various departments. Our current clients have great things to say about us – read more on Our Fans page.
If you want to chat just get in touch with a member of the Bluetree team
- We guarantee a 100% refund should a candidate we introduce have their contract terminated in the first 6 weeks
- You will be assigned a dedicated account manager so that you have one point of contact for all your recruitment needs. In addition to this, the whole team will be briefed on your requirements so we can all support your Account Manager to find the best candidates for your vacancies
- All our candidates have been professionally interviewed in person or on the phone, reference checked and tested where appropriate, so by the time they are put forward for a position we have taken measures to understand their character and technical ability and therefore their suitability for your vacancy
- We provide you with a short list of the most suitable candidates for your vacancy
- We only send you candidates who have been fully briefed by us on your company and job vacancy and have given us their permission to send their details to you
- We provide you with interview notes on the candidates we send you as well as their CV and supporting information that can include their portfolio
- We ask our candidates to provide a statement of interest, essentially they provide us with the reasons they are interested in your role and what they can bring to the position
- We ensure that all candidates put forward to your roles are fully briefed on your company culture, work ethic and benefits
- We put together profiles on all our clients, the information is collated from visits to our clients and our research so our candidates feel confident you are the employer of choice
All of the Blue Tree team are trained by the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation, the recruitment industry governing body) and as Corporate Members of the REC we abide by their code of ethics and professional conduct.