Job number : VR/02585
Account Director Brand – London, SE1 / Weybridge Surrey
£50,000 plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director to join an exceptionally successful B2B Integrated Marketing Agency based in Weybridge. This exciting senior role is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Account Director to work on one of the world’s leading technology clients and the role demands clear thinking and experience in developing integrated marketing programmes.
The successful candidate will have experience of Brand Development and Digital Media and will have worked within a B2B Technology agency. You will support the client team providing strategic direction, financial control and day-to-day operations of the accounts, helping to lead the busy account team of 8+ in the planning, creation and implementation of campaigns while ensuring quality of work and delivery of services to the highest standard.
The role would specifically include:
Client Relationship Development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key client decision makers at both a senior and operational level in order to be commercially successful
- Review and monitor client feedback (positive and negative) on a constant basis to ensure clients feel their needs are being met
- Encourage clients to allow us to actively participate in the development of campaign strategies and communication plans at initial planning stages so we can guide, advise and add value in the pursuit of delivering award-winning marketing programmes
- Proactively instigate client and internal brainstorms to achieve the strategic and creative goals of the account
Marketing Campaign Management and Execution
- Provide excellent account direction by proactively advising clients on top level marketing strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire creative marketing solutions that deliver results Support the Account Managers in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Attend client meetings (travelling abroad when required) or conference calls (sometimes after working hours) to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meeting/call to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns from brief through to ROI
Skills, Competence and Experience
- Experience in an integrated marketing agency
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the IT sector
- A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc
- Demonstrable portfolio of successful marketing programmes
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality
- Self-motivated and driven – they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.