Job number : VR/02617
Account Executive – Farnham, Surrey
£20,000 – £22,000 plus benefits
We are working for a highly successful, award winning brand and marketing agency who are recruiting for an Account Executive to help manage and implement the design and marketing activity for key client accounts. As part of the team, you will assist a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager to provide an excellent admin, marketing and account management service for existing clients. If you show them your capabilities and initiative, they will quickly be asking you to run smaller accounts independently.
- Administration of existing accounts, including problem-solving and proactive customer support
- Sourcing and researching information relevant to clients’ needs
- Ability to take and understand client design brief and communicate to studio
- Providing regular information to clients in reports, emails and on the phone
- Assisting in the preparation of quotations and proposals
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure our requirements are met
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions for clients and for their own marketing
- Helping implement our marketing initiatives – email, direct mail and social media
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as instructed by the Account Manager or Managing Director from time to time, commensurate with the role.
Key skills and attributes:
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in an agency or very similar business.
- A level of understanding of marketing communications, account management and business development principles, is preferred.
- Experience in delivering marketing communications through various channels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- You will love being part of a team and supporting those around you.
- Strong administrative skills including planning, prioritising and project management.
- Confident, proactive and a positive can-do client-focused attitude.
- Time management/organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- Able to use initiative – demonstrate a common-sense approach to everything
- Be a strong multi-tasker – you will work on more than one account
- Proficiency in relevant applications including: Microsoft office suite, WordPress CMS, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, ticketing systems, or similar and ideally having used a Mac
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop as part of a dynamic brand and marketing agency. The team is full of energy, ambition and fun and build long term, effective and mutually rewarding relationships with their clients. They believe in building a creative, fulfilling place to work and rewarding everyone who help them realise their goals.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.