Job number : VR/02615
Account Manager – Farnham, Surrey
£26,000 – £30,000 plus benefits
We are working for a fabulous award-winning brand design and digital agency looking an experience Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to run some key client accounts and to help their business grow. You will make sure they maximise the impact of their marketing and design for both the clients and their benefit. Most of all you will be the type of person who wants to pick up the phone and speak with clients – you’ll be a great communicator and build strong relationships, clients will love the way you work – backed up by the great design work they create.
- Help develop the strategic direction of your accounts.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, attend meetings and produce contact reports.
- Present work to clients with the creative team and manage the client feedback process.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing across multiple channels for clients and the company.
- Develop strong long-term client relationships.
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Manage budgets internally and externally.
- Create and maintain schedules of work in progress and generate project documentation.
- Support business development through: creating initiatives, following up new leads, meeting and presenting to new clients and prospects, researching, proposal writing and project management.
Key skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a small agency working with multiple clients – large and small.
- Solid working knowledge of branding, marketing communications strategy, account management and business development principles.
- Experience in managing the delivery of marketing communications through various channels – print, digital, emarketing, websites and social media.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to bring fresh ideas to solve problems.
- Strong planning and project management skills with experience of managing multiple concurrent marketing communications projects.
- Confident, proactive, client-focused attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with ability to work efficiently under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen.
- Proficiency in relevant Mac-based applications including Microsoft office and Acrobat.
- Experience of WordPress CMS and MailChimp and any other digital platforms including social media.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the development and growth of a dynamic creative agency who pride themselves on great teamwork and aims to build long term, effective and mutually rewarding relationships with their clients and one another.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.