Job number : VR/02646
Account Manager – Maidenhead, Berkshire
£30,000 DOE plus benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join an ambitious agency and be part of their team of highly specialist communications and brand designers. You will be working together with a specialised studio supplying tailor made graphic design solutions to top brands in a lively and fast-moving business environment.
It is essential that candidates can think clearly and multitask in a friendly, specialized, fast paced, intellectually challenging, proactive environment and work quickly to master detail under pressure. The ability to remain calm, build client trust, and bring order to complex tasks with tight deadlines is essential.
Account Management responsibilities:
• Work with the Directors to take the brief from, and be responsible for, confirming it with the client
• Challenge and interpret the client brief/needs into a clear actionable brief for the creative team
• Identify and fully understand client communication objectives in relation to each project
• Maintain and build trust-based relationships with existing clients
• Win and monitor positive feedback from customers based on their experience to measure their satisfaction with the studio’s services and performance
• Manage, and where possible maximize, both client and project profitability
• Attend client meetings when required
Sounds interesting? Great! If you have senior client facing experience in a design, comms or PR agency, a thorough knowledge of MS PowerPoint and have proven communication skills, please get in touch.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.