Job number : VR/02583
Account Manager ABM – London, SE1 / Weybridge Surrey
£35,000 – £42,000 plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a young and vibrant team, working on a newly acquired client. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the client, reporting to the Account Director and working with a dedicated events team.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the accounts. This includes the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with our client base.
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns (which will include both online and offline mediums), including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
- To support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client facing team.
Skills & experience include:
- Marketing experience is essential.
- Experience of working in B2B Technology would be beneficial, as would knowledge of digital marketing and social media.
You should present a confident, knowledgeable and smart image, be self-motivated and hungry to learn
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.