Job number: VR/02423
B2B Account Director – Shere, Surrey
£40,000 – £45,000 plus benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join the largest global B2B agency who are looking to recruit an experienced Account Director with solid agency-based B2B experience to head up one of their key accounts. With offices in the beautiful Shere countryside, you must be a driver with your own transport. The position is initially offered as a 12 month contract to start asap, with a view to becoming a permanent employee after that period.
- Being the day-to-day lead with ownership of every detail. You make sure your team are aware of the overall ambitions for the client and business and set a clear vision for all to play their part in.
- Partnering clients on their brief whilst being commercial & strategic.
- Anticipating issues and opportunities and proactively managing them.
- Ensuring that all presentations are professional and structured.
- Making sure that projects are delivered on brief, on time and in budget -at the very best quality.
- Fully understanding your client offering is so that you can be collaborative to ensure a seamless integration of skills across the business.
- Building strong relationships with creative, planning, data and production and showing strong creative judgement whilst giving clear and honest feedback.
- Getting client approval – this requires forward- thinking, ensuring clients are clear on what needs to happen when.
- Demonstrating a sound strategic understanding and insight into your client’s business, its competitors, the broader category, and its customers.
- Setting roles & responsibilities and leading the team, mentoring and coaching.
- Create a culture of immediate feedback, both positive and constructive, so the team know how they areYou are responsible overall for delivering campaigns on brief, on time and on budget -delegating work effectively to the wider team considering individual’s skills and development needs.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the financial status on the account.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.