Job number : VR/02592
Commercial Planning Manager – Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£35,000 to £47,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Our client, a highly successful global business is looking to recruit a Commercial Planning Manager a graduate with 2-4 years into their career, with a degree from a top 40 university at 2i or above.
Preferably a candidate who has been through a graduate scheme in an industry such as FMCG, retail, grocery or consumer electronics. You must be an ambitious looking for a role which will provide you with greater exposure, accountability and opportunities to develop and grow your career.
Previous Commercial Planning experience preferable. However, they will also consider candidates from finance, sales, product management backgrounds .
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills, ability to quickly assimilate and manipulate data. Comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, able to articulate ideas and decisions in a clear and convincing way. Has credibility and as such is able to influence & engage effectively at all levels of the business
- Personable, approachable style. Able to build quick rapport and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable leadership experience and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Brings a positive, pro-active attitude and consistently challenges the status quo and looks to improve processes and business performance.
- Interest in consumer electronics market (consumer electronics experience or specialism in photography not essential)
- Willing to undertake occasional travel within Europe
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.