Job number : VR/02534
Content Creation Manager– Maidenhead, Berkshire
£Salary DOE plus benefits
This is a fabulous opportunity for a Content Creation Manger to join a marketing consultancy who work across the technology, FMCG, banking, security, travel, healthcare and utility sectors.
This role supports their Content Management team and reports directly into the board. It calls for a deep understanding of business communications, along with excellent writing skills and experience of working directly with clients. Your principle responsibilities will be taking raw information, often from multiple sources, and converting it into a clear, compelling, well-paced narrative which will resonate with its audience.
Content creation and management is the principle differentiator of their business and this is a key role, for which they need an exceptional applicant. The company is a fast-growing, high-challenge agency, which often supports its clients in highly pressurised circumstances, and requires a high level of commitment and flexibility.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s environment and marketplace, thereby establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Work with their clients and the Client Services team to interrogate and understand the business challenge, and clearly express the clients messaging
- Provide simple, accessible expressions of complex concepts, products and services
- Persuading clients of the rationale and value of your content ideas
- Understanding client’s audiences, and writing in a way that is suitable for them
- Support the Director of Content in growing content offering by acting as an ambassador for the Agency
- Support the agency’s wider growth ambitions by remaining alert to new opportunities
- Impeccable client management skills, coupled with a willingness tactfully and respectfully to challenge the client on their ambitions, preconceptions and motives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills which lend themselves to a matric management environment, supporting both the Content and Client Service Directorates
- A flexible thinker, able to support several different industry verticals
- Resourcefulness – being able to seek out additional sources of information and support for client narratives
- Ability to think and work under pressure, often driven by tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- The ability to understand, write to, their clients brand tone of voice
- A keen sense of newsworthiness, and the ability intuitively to understand to what an audience will respond
- Visual, audio and video content creation experience, and a well-developed eye/ear for best practices in each
- Interviewing skills; how to ask effective questions and develop rapport/trust with story subjects
- Agency experience preferred, although not essential
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.