Job Number: VR/2282
Copywriter – Weybridge, Surrey
£38,000 – £42,000 plus benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity to join a leading B2B Creative Agency based in Weybridge who are looking for an experienced copywriter who has solid B2B marketing experience (agency-based preferably) writing intelligent and engaging copy for a wide range of IT/Tech clients. You will need to be able to think conceptually and creatively, whilst equally competent and comfortable in producing long-copy communications across a wide range of digital, social and offline media, including video, eDMs, websites, blogs, online adverts, newsletters, event invitations, white papers, brochures and research papers.
- To produce copy and content planning across designated clients
- Planning, writing and editing high quality copy and copy platforms for different channels across all clients especially digital and social
- Building and reviewing content plans and strategies, including creation and management of editorial calendars for digital and social communications
- Play a key role in the companies pitch and new business team and make presentations to clients when required
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy
- Creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and ideas
- Experience and understanding of B2B technology products and solutions, typically covering hardware, software, data networking, data management, security, CRM, collaboration and cloud applications
- Ability to adapt message platforms and copy for different vertical sectors financial services, public sector, retail, manufacturing etc. using the correct terminology and referencing the latest industry trends and challenges
- Familiar with concept development and the creation of SMPs
- Ability to write copy for SEO purposes
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Experience in social media writing, including blogging
- Able to write within brand guidelines and a defined tone of voice
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.