Job number : VR/02555
Creative Designer – Maidenhead, Berkshire
£35,000 -£45,000 plus benefits
Are you a creative designer who eats and sleeps innovative design, with an exciting portfolio? Do you take photos everywhere you go for your Instagram feed?
If so, please read on…
We have an excellent opportunity for a Creative Designer to join our client, a small, friendly, rapidly growing team of highly specialist communications and brand designers. You will be working in a highly specialised studio who supply tailor made graphic design solutions to top brands in a lively and fast-moving business environment.
You will be working as part of the Creative Studios design team, crafting and graphically communicating complex business stories for clients, creating materials across presentation, animation and print. This is a broad and varied presentation, design and production role on both creative and corporate projects ranging from information graphics to branding and character development to motion graphics. The work encompasses digital, print, animation and 3D.
- A highly creative person who understands design and can develop strong ideas that work across the full range of media.
- Reporting to the Senior Creative and working closely alongside the Studio Manager in managing the day-to-day workflow on creative projects
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Degree or similar relevant qualification
- Creative experience preferably within a studio environment
- PowerPoint and MS Office
- Fully conversant in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Strong communication and creative/development skills
- Illustration/marker pen skills for concept development and storyboarding
- Mac and PC literate
- Brand standards aware and able to switch between branded environments with ease
- Strong creative skills proven by current portfolio
- Proactive, driven and passionate about producing great work
- Energy, enthusiasm and a genuine desire to produce outstanding work
- A strong eye for detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive in self-development and acquisition of new skills
- Team player
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.