Job number : VR/02462
Creative Technology Lead – Basingstoke, Hampshire
£55,000- £65,000 plus benefits
Bluetree is proud to be working for a global hybrid agency with a fabulous global client portfolio across B2B and B2C markets in over 30 countries. Sector expertise covers technology, charity, publishing, healthcare and leisure.
They are now looking to recruit a Creative Technology Lead to help them explore and generate inventive technology-based solutions to meet new creative opportunities from clients, putting technology at the heart of their business proposition.
You will be excited about current and emerging technology and passionate about finding new ways to use it. You will explain and promote it to agency and client audiences. An eye on the latest digital trends and the ability to think conceptually about where technology can take the agency and its clients will be key.
Your experience may be as a front-end or back-end developer or, you could come from a more creative background. Essentially you will have the expertise to create ideas which encompass technology, design and strategy and the confidence to lead a project from briefing and conceptualisation through to system architecture and final coding. You will work as part of a team to produce exceptional work within agile workflows, tight deadlines and controlled budgets.
- Digital or advertising agency background
- Experience of interactive development and production
- Understanding of mobile app and mobile web development
- Ability to express ideas and provide recommendations to client and agency personnel
- Comprehensive understanding of integrated marketing
- Awareness of the pros and cons of existing or emerging platforms
- Capacity to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving environment
- Experience managing outside digital production vendors
- Proven creativity and expertise with a strong portfolio of work
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.