Job number : VR/02477
CX Designer – Farnborough, Hampshire
£45,000 – £49,000 per annum Plus Benefits
A leading creative digital agency is looking to recruit a CX Designer to work on site with one of their key clients based in Farnborough.
They are building a customer experience team for their client to create a better future for their customers across all their touchpoints; they are therefore building a team of individuals who have the ability and experience to help the client transform their customer experience capabilities, therefore an excellent understanding of the digital space is key along with extensive experience in experience planning.
The role of CX is to observe the business interactions through the customers eyes and redesign their service experience to create value in a customer centric way.
Key requirements of the role:
- Outstanding understanding of CX experience, including journey mapping
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while creating wireframes and clickable prototypes for client/user feedback
- Highly articulate, can absorb complex information and break this down into clear summaries and/or recommendations for the client
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Creative and open minded
- Strategic thinking – Thinks like a client and puts the customer first
- Experience with Invision and Sketch apps
- Proven experience of delivering quality work to strict deadlines
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.