Job number : VR/02476
Data Planner – Farnborough, Hampshire
£55,000 – £60,000 per annum plus benefits
We are working with a leading digital agency to source a Data Planner to work on site with one of their key clients based in Farnborough. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing contact strategies across all channels to drive engagement and utilisation of the client’s services. You will take a full ownership of contact planning – both online and off line across all of the agency’s assets.
They are looking to build a team of individuals who have the ability and experience to help the client transform their customer experience capabilities, therefore an understanding of the digital space is key along with extensive experience in offline space.
Key requirements of the role:
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in defining the contact strategy of digital brands.
- A portfolio that shows your work, illustrates your varied skill set and passion
- You’ll be a great team player with a client-centric focus
- Solution-focused mind-set
- Strategic thinker with an innovative approach to data
- An active interest in new behavioral science approaches and techniques
- Ability to identify new creative and consumer optimisation opportunities where data planning and analytical tools can be used to enhance the ROI of content and campaigns
- Ability to brief in all types of data analysis including cluster, segmentation and modelling
- Ability to interpret statistical and analytical outputs such as web analytics, content performance and segmentation analysis to create best in class content and campaign strategies
- Must have experience and understanding in all types of campaign metrics; including digital content, digital journeys, search, media as well as expected experience in below the line media – online, offline and above the line measurement experience
- Must have experience of data capture strategies
- Experienced in business casing and ROI development
- A strong track record of impressing both internal and external clients with their knowledge
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.