Job number : VR/02582
Digital Account Manager – London, SE1
£35,000 – £42,000 plus benefits
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join their team working on digital marketing campaigns, to start on 2nd January 2019. This is a new role which has come about due to a recent increase in new business. The successful candidate will have demand generation and predictive marketing knowledge and will have previous experience working for a big B2B Tech Agency.
Key personal traits
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who has a sound knowledge of Digital. You should be comfortable talking to a client knowledgeably and confidently about all aspects of digital.
In terms of your skills and experience, were looking for:
- Experience within a B2B Technology Agency
- Demand Generation and predictive marketing knowledge
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – with the ability to converse with all levels of personnel agency and client side
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to multitask and continually reprioritise tasks against agreed objectives
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.