Job number: VR/02403
Digital Design Resource Curator – Addlestone, Surrey
£18,000 – £22,000 plus benefits
Our client is a market leading, rapidly growing supplier of design resources, that is looking for a Digital Design Resource Curator, a creative, organised individual, with a keen eye for design to manage the discovery and curation of gorgeous design products (fonts, graphics, textures etc).
This position would suit someone with a love of art and design, who possesses attention to detail, organisation and a good eye for trends in the design market. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly successful and market leader in design resources. The successful Digital Design Resource Curator can be a junior designer or someone looking to get back into the industry after taking a few years off.
- Identify the best quality design products and assets available in the wider market, with an awareness of the end customer
- Identify the best quality products being released by a team of 300 designers
- Collaborate with the product management team, to organise key design products
- Work closely with the Relationship Manager and customer service team, to understand the needs of their existing customers and suppliers
- Promote a positive team environment and contribute to different areas of the business where necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least one year working within the design industry either full time or in a freelance capacity
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, specifically:
- A keen eye for design, and creative flair
- Enthusiastic, proactive individual with an interest in a career in the Design Industry
- The ability to demonstrate a good appreciation of business understanding and customer value
- A confident and creative individual with excellent organisational skills
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.