Job Number: VR/2284
Digital Marketing Account Manager – Woking, Surrey
Up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
We are working with a growing digital marketing agency that specialises in online recruitment. This sector-leading brand boasts many high-profile names as its clients, including Boots, Virgin, ITV and the FT, to name a few. They help these clients attract the best talent through social media, PPC campaigns, online advertising, SEO and careers websites and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their expanding team.
You would be joining a friendly, passionate team with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding. This is a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
- Work will involve both account management and running client projects. You’ll have full support from the technical delivery team to lead/run projects and get involved in clients’ solutions.
- You will help project manage the delivery of solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone with an eye for detail and a thirst for knowledge.
- You will have a keen eye for an opportunity and will introduce new ideas and innovations to clients to help increase brand presence within accounts.
- Account management experience and expertise will enable you to represent projects externally and internally and your attention to detail will ensure that work is delivered on time, to specification and within budget. You will prepare, attend and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with the specialist digital marketing teams to deliver excellence on every occasion.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Digital Account Management experience within an agency environment.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing services – SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, research and social media.
- Commercially aware and able to understand what the client wants.
- Recruitment industry experience a significant advantage but not essential.
- You will be a persuasive communicator via phone, email and face-to-face with excellent written English.
- Organisation and attention to detail will be beyond question. If this sounds like the role for you get in touch today!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.