Job number : VR/02487
Digital Marketing Executive – Hersham, Surrey
£25,000 plus benefits
Bluetree is delighted to be working with an award-winning, independent marketing and consulting firm with a reputation for excellence in the higher education, travel and lifestyle sectors. Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive with the passion to succeed in this fast paced and ever-changing industry. The successful candidate will have previous exposure to digital marketing, especially PPC.
- Planning, optimising, implementing and managing paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensuring PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Developing near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Managing medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Working with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Performing keyword research and managing all bid management for your clients
- Working with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analysing activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Helping to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
Essential skills & experience:
- Minimum 1 year’ experience with PPC and paid social media campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager
- Working knowledge of tracking tools
- Passion for PPC and Social/Digital Marketing
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.