Job number: VR/02415
Digital Marketing Manager – Godalming, Surrey
£32,000-£42,000 DOE plus benefits
Bluetree is excited to be working with a rapidly growing and successful IT Company nestled in the beautiful Surrey hills.
The hire of a Digital Marketing Manager is crucial to the company’s continuing success. As the team leader of the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for day to day management of the team and the deliverables including coordinating the full range of digital, event, PR and Analyst Relations marketing activities. You will also be responsible for driving and promoting the company’s service to the Network and Managed Service Provider business audience as well as ensuring “right” messaging to their corporate customers.
You’ll need to be enthusiastic, a team player but equally somebody who is able to work primarily under their own initiative. Ideally, you will have previous experience in the Managed Service Provider industry or SaaS marketplace.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that encourages personal development and success. If you are looking for a better work/life balance then location is an ideal commute from Godalming, Guildford, Farnham, Haslemere and surrounding areas.
- The execution of monthly, quarterly, annual marketing strategy
- Creating, testing and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including making recommendations that contribute to our strategic direction
- Developing new ways to gain and qualify visitors, prospects and convert them into customers
- Optimising all channels for lead generation and customer acquisition including landing page optimisation
- Measure, monitor and report on marketing performance, including weekly KPI reports to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Manage and optimise a full spectrum of online and offline channels, including SEM, SEO, Email, CRM, Partner Portal, Vimeo
- Create, evaluate and continually enhance the company’s social media presence and strategy
- Content creation – Able to, write web copy, videos, blog posts, email messages, research papers, white papers, case studies, newsletters and other publications as required
- Create, manage and organise the events calendar for Highlight throughout the year
- Competitor research and analysis to inform the marketing strategy
- Managed Service Provider industry experience is preferred as is strong knowledge of the Managed Network Provider marketplace
- An outstanding digital and online marketer, specialising in inbound marketing but flexible enough to turn your hand to any marketing related activities
- Copywriting skills – web copy, blog posts, email messages, research papers, white papers, case studies, and/or other publications as required
- Ability to write presentations and present at events, no fear of speaking in public and engaging directly with customers
- Strategic – you understand business objectives, can carry out competitor/market research to identify opportunities and perform marketing activities to meet objectives
- Results-focused, with a track-record of achieving outstanding results and managing a marketing budget
- Experience of managing a CRM (salesforce), defining and tracking LEAD GEN from sales and marketing campaigns and events within SFDC.
- Ability and experience of managing other marketing team members
Due to client location candidates must be able to drive.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.