Job number : VR/02603
Digital Marketing Specialist – Weybridge, Surrey
£30,000- £35,000 plus benefits
We have a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our client, to work alongside the Marketing Manager. You must have strong digital marketing skills, specifically within PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook/Instagram ads). This is a great chance to build a fantastic career and help the company expand their business offering and at the same time help grow your own career.
They need someone with a good mix of the right attitude and ability, who is proactive and can clearly demonstrate a track record of success achieved in their previous roles. You will have ownership of the campaigns, so they need someone who can work on an autonomous basis, however, they are a close knit team and they are looking for a positive, hardworking team player.
- Develop and work with the marketing manager on campaigns specifically within Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram.
- Looking at additional PPC campaigns in YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc…
- Conduct regular audits/reports to assess ongoing performance of ad campaigns.
- Enhance the company’s overall approach to ads planning and processes.
- Contribute to the successful fulfilment of the long-term plans to ensure the company’s brand stays differentiated in the market.
- Driving sales, and user sign ups to the website.
- Keep abreast of new digital marketing and PPC industry trends, advise and implement new methodologies as necessary.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working on both AdWords and Facebook/Instagram ads
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities are a must.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and commercially-minded with good reporting skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level with a very high standard of written English.
- A genuine passion for everything design and digital and an ability to present digital marketing campaigns to clients in an engaging manner. They are looking for good story-tellers!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.