Job number: VR/02383
Digital Media Manager – City of London, EC1
£35,000 plus benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Media Manager, working at a creative agency with a vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
You will be responsible for driving key business KPIs like sales, new client acquisition, and traffic for a host of technology clients via paid digital advertising channels such as paid search, programmatic display, and affiliates. Reporting to the Digital Planning Director you will define, execute and optimise digital media channel strategies and initiatives.
If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges, in a fast changing and innovative industry, think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day planning, implementation and management of digital media campaigns for several big and exciting clients, then this is the role for you. Of course you’ll need DMM experience, but knowledge of digital, social, and B2B Technology is important too.
Working with their friendly client services team, you’ll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Lead Digital Media programmes for key clients
- Work closely with the client services team to align media channel strategy with overall Client objectives
- Manage and efficiently optimise the digital advertising program within goals, working closely with account leads on opportunities and strategies
- Analyse channel performance data and deliver key reporting and insights to inform future go-forward strategy and approach
- Partner closely with creative team to ensure campaign and creative alignment, and share insights
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new performance media opportunities that will drive best-in-class channel activation
- Work in partnership with the clients to define the criteria
- Accurate reporting
- Maximise the DM planning process
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the DM accounts.
- Ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with our client base
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns
- To support the Digital Planning Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience, ideally executing performance online advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital advertising landscape, particularly in programmatic display, paid search, paid social and affiliate/partnerships and a passion for marketing
- Comfort and experience with marketing technology (DSPs, bid platforms, etc.)
- Passion for working in international markets
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members
- Calm under pressure our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven – they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- B2B marketing experience
- IT marketing knowledge or experience
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.