Job number : VR/02671
Digital Project Manager – Woking, Surrey
£25,000 – £32,000 plus benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join a specialist online recruitment marketing agency. Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their team to deliver online solutions across SEO, PPC, research, web, analytics and social media.
The role will involve:
• Running client digital projects, including internal and external management with lots of client contact. You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of projects and have both autonomy and support to do so.
• Leading major client meetings, holding regular update calls and working with their delivery team to produce excellence on every occasion. You’ll have responsibility and the chance to master valuable digital marketing technologies.
• Managing projects across all services, but spending most time initially helping deliver the new tranche of web site projects, together with analytics and SEO.
• Reporting directly to the MD and so able to directly influence the direction and strategy of the business. You’ll carry substantial responsibility and if you rise to the challenge you can help them shape their clients and the direction of the business.
Required skills and experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience working as a Digital Project Manager, ideally in an agency running multiple projects.
• Website project management experience is ideal. Experience managing SEO, PPC, analytics and social media projects is also great.
• Recruitment industry experience is desirable but it is not required.
• Outstanding organisation and attention to detail.
• You will be a persuasive communicator with excellent written English and great interpersonal skills.
This is a role for someone wanting to develop and progress. You will have a passion for technology and innovation. So get in touch if this ticks the boxes!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK