Job number : VR/02638
Freelance Project Manager / Producer – Southampton, Hampshire
£18 – £25 per hour
We have a great opportunity for an immediate start for a Project Manager / Producer to work within the Client Services/ Operations team for a highly successful marketing agency. This is a hybrid of project and account management and your role within the agency is to manage individual projects on a day-to-day basis; liaising directly with clients to ensure they are delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
- Accountable for individual projects, ensuring delivery to time, on cost and on quality.
- Responsible for briefing and managing projects through the studio, including booking resource.
- Responsible for efficient and effective internal communications with wider client teams and colleagues relating to your projects and across the wider Producer team.
- Supporting the Senior Producer to collate and manage client feedback and provide wider team project support.
- Ensuring that all internal processes are adhered to, including completion of personal timesheets and other business process activities.
Knowledge / skills / experience required
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in project management & account management.
- Able to work and collaborate efficiently within a team.
- Able to work across all media
- Commercially minded and solutions driven.
They need someone ASAP and the booking will go through to May 2019.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.