Job number : VR/02436
Integrated Senior Account Manager – Caterham, Surrey
£38,000 – £45,000 DOE plus benefits
We have a great opportunity to work for our client, a friendly, lively, integrated creative agency who are looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team. If you’re confident, customer-oriented and with a can-do attitude, then they are keen to meet you.
Their candidate will have the drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. They also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote their brand and develop their audience across both on and offline channels.
- Ideally four years working agency side at Senior Account Manager level.
- A high-quality set of case study examples, including ROI where relevant, through which you can demonstrate your expert client management skills in delivering integrated campaigns.
- A history of working with external suppliers; including photographers, content creators, videographers and copywriters; that enhance the agency offering
- Excellent client and internal communication skills; with the ability to digest a brief, estimate through their current job log system, creating time plans using smart sheets (or similar), regular client updates through to final delivery and invoicing.
- A working knowledge of the Adobe suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator) Microsoft packages (Excel/PowerPoint etc) and Google Suite, including Gmail.
- A comfortable and confident approach to working over the full lifecycle of multiple digital projects in tandem
- A solid understanding of UX/UI best practices with experience in user acceptance testing, mapping user journeys.
- The primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Leading the personal and professional development of the account management team. preparing and delivering effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organisation up to C-Suite.
- Delivering monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external management teams as per business requirements.
- Working closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consulting on best practices for solutions and setup.
- Ensuring brand consistency.
- Good understanding of HTML & CSS. A fundamental knowledge of how websites, apps, emails etc are built.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.