Job number : VR/02610
Junior / Midweight Copywriter- Shere, Surrey
£25,000 – £30,000 DOE + excellent benefits
If you’re a creative copywriter, bursting with ideas and enthusiasm then we have an opportunity for you to work for a global creative agency nestled in the Surrey hills. Every day is an opportunity to demonstrate your original thinking, whether it’s a headline, a social post or a PowerPoint presentation.
You must show a strong command of the English language and be able to produce accurate, concise, engaging and considered copy to tight deadlines. Ideally, you’ll have agency experience and an understanding of creative processes. You will often be working on your own, sometimes alongside a designer or an art director, and across their extensive client list.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Writing original and high-quality short and long copy for some of the world’s top B2B and technology brands
Your key skills are:
- Excellent writing skills in a variety of styles (e.g. editorial, technical, conversational)
- Knowing how to turn dry technical information and business jargon into easily-understood English that engages different audiences
- Ability to write across all media, including video, blogs, online, social media
- Ability to write at any length, from standalone headlines to white papers
- Conceptual skills with the ability to originate compelling and innovative work that is on brief and on brand
- Good presenting skills and confidence when presenting to clients or internally
- Good collaboration skills with your team/clients and be open to others ideas
- Excellent attention to detail, including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Understanding and adherence to brand tone of voice and editorial guidelines
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.