Job number : VR/02700
Marketing Account Manager – Shere, Surrey
£30,000 plus benefits
We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join an international, award winning B2B Agency based outside of Guildford. They are looking for an Account Manager to provide leadership on their accounts, inspiring the highest standards in all team members whilst directing the Agency’s longer-term relationship with clients. As an Account Manager you are responsible for helping to develop strong and enduring client relationships by acting as a partner in developing marketing strategy, adding value to the client’s business.
You will be responsible for: –
· Client relationship – work as a point of contact for Global and UK market client’s day to day, including running regular face-to-face status meetings and taking client briefs. You will need to be able to build strong relationships with the mid-level client quickly
· Creative process & creative teams – throughout the creative process the Account Manager needs to ensure the creative teams are kept up to date with any changes or development in the brief/project, and able to debrief/brief teams effectively.
· Production – support the day to day management of the production team, timings, budgets and providing regular updates to all involved.
· Delivery of final assets – help to ensure that all final assets are delivered on time and in budget, and ensuring all final checks on copy, imagery and usage rights are made.
· Integration with other departments – Account Managers need to be the key day to day contact with all other departments such as Project Management, Creative teams, traffic and Finance.
To succeed you will need:
· B2B experience
· Finance experience is an advantage, but not essential
· Excellent project management skills
· Experience of working with copy and design teams, writing briefs and checking work
· A great team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for marketing
· Experience of stakeholder management
· Able to work under pressure
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Job number : VR/02575 Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – London, WC1 £25,000 – £30,000 including 3 days per...Apply For This Job