Job number : VR/02681
Marketing Executive – Maidenhead, Berkshire
£25,000 – £28,000 plus benefits
Are you a social media savvy Marketing Executive who would like to join a creative team where you will be responsible for planning and implementing the agency’s overall marketing strategy?
This is a brand-new role where you will be instrumental in raising agency profile & driving opportunities. Activity will span content generation, email marketing, social media and online advertising combined with a results-driven approach that delivers more new enquiries for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
· Developing content and managing social media activity across a range of platforms via content planning tools such as Hootsuite.
· Researching relevant content and blog ideas and writing accurate briefs.
· Developing email campaigns to increase traffic using automation features, personalisation, AB testing, and crafted subject lines, with monitoring of opens, CTR and top content.
· Implementing and reporting on PPC Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Adsocial campaigns.
· Setting up and running targeted Google Ads and Facebook PPC campaigns.
· Tracking the impact of all marketing activity, providing weekly web analytics and marketing KPI reports, with insights and recommendations for next steps.
If you are currently in a marketing role and are looking now to take complete ownership of campaign and online marketing activities in a busy and autonomous role, offering opportunities to progress to a Marketing Manager role, please get in touch.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK