Job number: VR/02356
Marketing Manager – Hook, Hampshire
£35,000-£45,000 DOE plus benefits
Bluetree are thrilled to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s most successful independent healthcare providers. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager or very confident Senior Marketing Executive to make an immediate impact in a growing and professional environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of the full marketing mix in a B2B and B2C environment. This is a very entrepreneurial role where you will have autonomy but also supported by members of senior management.
Personal skills & attributes
Fundamental to this role is the character and temperament of the individual. They will be expected to take responsibility for all aspects of marketing which will take a high level of organization, efficiency and sense of responsibility. Important personal skills and attributes include:
- Self-motivated with a high level of customer focus and business awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills, caring, friendly and always willing to listen
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Taking responsibility and having the ability & confidence to make good decisions
- Problem solver with drive and determination
- Highly creative and innovative
- Able to work with speed and accuracy with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to remain calm, composed and professional under stressful or confrontational situations
- Energise, influence, motivate and inspire the team around you
Skills and qualifications
- Marketing or related degree
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience with planning and directing marketing activities
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Business development and strategic planning experience
- Extremely strong project management skills
- Able to demonstrate a record of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills
- Good creative skills – understanding of design and some basic design skills (knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or similar design application advantageous)
- Mail-chimp experience is desirable.
- Experience with award submissions is desirable
- Strong understanding of PR and a proven track record of success
- Good practical working knowledge of SEO and SEM campaigns
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with data (list) management and HTML newsletter creation
- Good understanding of social media platforms and planning/managing/executing social media initiatives
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.