Job number : VR/02823
Marketing Manager – Weybridge, Surrey
£30,000 – £40,000 plus benefits
We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing creative company in the e-commerce space who are looking for a hard-working, talented marketing manager to join their growing team. Only candidates who have 4 to 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager and 3 to 5 years’ experience of managing email marketing and SEO campaigns will be considered.
– Pushing forward marketing strategy for the business (email marketing, SEO, social media, events, brand awareness in wider industry)
– Managing their marketing assistant to ensure email/social campaigns are delivered smoothly
– Managing their video/audio producer
– Managing their external ads agency to help scale Google/social ad
– Working to oversee their developer, in setting up complex email marketing automation projects
– Organising monthly company events, leasing with multiple team members and departments to ensure their smooth running
– Setting and meeting key KPIs for email marketing, list growth, social media, events, SEO etc….
– Leading efforts to increase marketing channel revenues, list/member growth and brand awareness
You must include email segmentation/ automation and in-depth SEO practice and prior experience of managing a team. They need someone with great people skills and be able to spin lots of plates and work well under pressure. You must be capable of leading on strategy and have demonstrable prior wins in this area.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.