Job number : VR/02721
Marketing PR Account Director – Hook, Hampshire
£40,000 – £45,000 plus benefits
We are working for a leading technology agency who provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to UK and international leading technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and cyber security industries. They are now looking to recruit a Marketing PR Account Director who will drive the development of compelling integrated B2B marketing campaigns for clients and prospects across content, lead generation, social, digital and PR. You will translate corporate aims and objectives into relevant yet creative multi-channel campaigns with the aim of increasing revenue and improving client satisfaction, whilst taking full responsibility for the teams financial planning, resource management and reporting.
– Responsible for creating and maintaining integrated marketing campaigns with demonstrable results for all accounts within their team.
– Engages in and ensures a strategic relationship with all clients, providing insight and partnership across all aspects of the content, lead generation, social, digital and PR spectrum.
– Works with Client Services Director to develop existing accounts by identifying and securing upsell opportunities across all platforms.
– Acts as internal lead for the on-boarding process for key accounts, ensuring that the team are fully briefed on the campaign targets, objectives and strategy.
– Ensures retention and satisfaction of all client accounts within the team, flagging major issues and recommended course of action to Client Services Director.
– You’ll have at least five solid years of PR experience and worked predominately with B2B clients
– Experience of working within the technology sphere would be a distinct advantage
– Experience in leading and managing a PR team ensuring campaigns are delivered and SLAs are met.
– Providing senior counsel and strategic guidance to key clients
– Ensure strong client retention is maintained and that opportunities to grow accounts is taken
– Demonstrate outstanding people management skills, along with the ability to inspire others
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Job number : VR/02727 PR Senior Account Manager / Account Director – Farnham, Surrey Salary DOE plus benefits A leading...Apply For This Job