Job number : VR/02717
Part Time Contracts / Compliance Manager- Walton upon Thames, Surrey
£23,500 plus benefits
We are recruiting for a highly successful, well established recruitment company specialising in IT Contract and Permanent Recruitment.
Working as an integral part of the team, they are looking for a part-time Contracts/Compliance Manager to cover maternity leave on a one-year fixed term contract. Your primary duty will be to manage the Company’s contracts (including review, amendments, negotiation and administration) to ensure terms and conditions are agreed and the business remains compliant.
Previous experience and knowledge in this area is essential and you will be required to work with exceptional attention to detail, speed and with a flexible, responsive approach.
· Review contracts and documentation received from clients
· Suggest changes and amendments to contracts and negotiate with the other party
· Co-ordinate contractual paperwork, signatories
· Clarify contract rights and obligations
· Ensure compliance with our various company insurances
· Field contract queries received from contractors and accommodate amendments
· Advise the teams on contract queries, e.g. terminations, notice periods, vetting requirements, margins, time sheet requirements, commercial implications
· Assist with contractual disputes
· Keep abreast of industry related legislation and advise on the impacts
· Point of contact for UK right to work compliance and document checks
Skills and Attributes
· Previous experience of commercial contract review and negotiation
· High level attention to detail
· Commercial awareness
· A we can do attitude and the ability to suggest ways to make contracts work Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain legal terminology to non-legal people
· An understanding of industry specific legislation and topics would be advantageous
· Fixed term contract for one year to cover maternity, commencing September/October 2019
· 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday) Times can be flexible
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.