Job number: VR/02354
Part Time Digital Marketing / Office Administrator (Wednesday to Friday – 20 / 27 hours) Guildford, Surrey
£18,000 – £24,000 per plus bonus and benefits
Are you incredibly organised and love variety in your job?
Bluetree are looking for a Part Time Digital Marketing / Office Administrator to join our close-knit team to help with the smooth running of the business working alongside the MD. This will be a varied role where you will need to switch from working closely with our freelancers through to ensuring all advertising is up to date, keep on top of our social media campaigns through to organising interviews for consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media campaigns
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Support Consultants with arranging interviews
- Update all advertising and create adverts
- Office management and general office administration
- Working with the payroll company to process freelancer’s timesheets, producing contracts
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Customer service oriented approach and natural ability to be part of the team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- Impeccable organisational and project management skills
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Follow through on action items and keep the team informed of progress
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information
We need someone who can work well under pressure, a multitasker with a positive attitude who works well with suppliers, clients and candidates, is confident on the phone and is a great communicator. You must be happy to work alone or as part of the team as the consultants work both onsite and offsite. The ideal candidate will have worked for a Recruitment, HR or a Marketing company and have Digital Marketing experience. The working hours are 9am to 6pm Wednesday and Thursday, however, there is flexibility on hours worked on these 2 days and 9am to 5.30pm on a Friday. Benefits include 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata), training courses, bonus depending on company performance.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.