Job number : VR/02499
Part-Time Trading Officer – Leatherhead, Surrey
£19,894 – £23,250 per annum pro-rata plus benefits
We have a great opportunity to work for an inspiring charity as a Part Time Trading Officer 11.5 hours a week, flexible working hours available over 2 or 3 days. Based at their Head Office in Leatherhead, they are looking for a part-time officer with e-commerce experience to join the fundraising team.
In this role, you will take responsibility and be the main point of contact for the charity’s retail business, manage stock levels and to work with their Communications Team to ensure new products are in line with their brand and manage the annual Christmas Card and gift catalogue campaigns.
With previous eCommerce experience, you are committed to delivering good customer service and are highly organised. You can multi-task and communicate well with people in the team as well as suppliers and customers.
What they offer. You will work within a charity that has a fantastic cause and committed follower base. In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days pro-rata annual leave plus bank holidays, with an increase upon 5 years of continuous service
- competitive stakeholder pension scheme – contributions matched up to 10%
- childcare vouchers
- discounted healthcare cash plan
- discounted shopping and gym membership
- free on-site parking or shuttle from Leatherhead Station
- cycle to work scheme
- a wide range of other employee benefits
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.