Job number : VR/02590
PR Account Executive – Farnham, Surrey
£Salary DOE per annum plus benefits
This is a fabulous opportunity for a PR Account Executive to join a leading international B2B technology PR agency covering all key markets in Europe and the USA.
In this role, you will be involved in campaigns for clients in the B2B/e-commerce/tech sector, from start-ups to established blue-chip firms. The role will cover every aspect of PR campaigns, from concept to execution. You will develop a solid B2B and technology PR background with excellent media relations skills. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Analyst and media relations, know your key media and analysts, understand how to pitch them, create accurate & relevant briefing books
- Content creation, outreach and research, develop and plan creative content with a clear structure, manage the development and creation of case studies, research ideas and personalise external outreach
- Ensure all social media channels are being used effectively and proactively
- Prep for and participate in client and internal account meetings, take notes of actions, follow up notes and complete agree actions
- Ensure you are aware of all client coverage as it appears; manage sell-back process as needed
- Keep on top of features databases, meet deadlines and find opportunities to pitch; develop relevant, winning pitches
- Complete accurate reporting process
- Understand your objectives and responsibilities; request training; ensure quarterly/annual reviews happen.
You may be asked to travel to meetings, events and exhibitions that may include overnight stays. What they are looking for in an individual:-
- B2B technology PR experience
- Agency or in-house PR experience
- The ability to forge long-standing relationships with clients, media and colleagues
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Excellent work ethic, client focused with a hunger to deliver results
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organisational skills
- Ambition to move up the PR ladder into a more senior role
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.