Job number : VR/02577
PR Account Manager – Esher, Surrey
£Salary DOE plus benefits including flexible working and ongoing training
A fully integrated marcomms agency offering PR/comms, marketing, digital, social, visual, reputation and brand management is looking to hire an experienced and proactive Account Manager.
You will execute B2B campaigns on behalf of clients, using a combination of traditional, digital and social media tools and techniques.
- Writing and managing media production
- Being the day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Project management
- Monitoring and measurement of all PR/social media activity
- Leading brainstorms and client meetings
- Ensuring that all content produced is of the highest quality against key deliverables and deadlines
- Managing suppliers
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with key media
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in full day-to-day management of campaign projects
- Thorough understanding of PR measurement
- Creative writing ability
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- People management skills, with both senior and junior colleagues
- A keen interest in new technologies and trends
- Fluency in all key communications channels and experience in delivering engaging content for multiple communications channels covering PR/Social/Media/Marketing collateral
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.