Job number : VR/02728
Production Manager – Sandhurst, Berkshire
£30,000 – £35,000 plus benefits
We are working for an exciting animation and production studio who are looking to employ a full time Production Manager to join their growing team based in Sandhurst, Berkshire. The Production Manager will manage client work from start to finish, ensuring projects run smoothly and seamlessly within timescales and budget. The Production Manager will also regularly report progress to the company Directors.
The successful applicant will possess exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills as well as excellent planning and organisational abilities. Calm and approachable under pressure, they will have a keen eye for detail and never miss a deadline. This role is client facing, so the Production Manager must also be confident when talking to prospects and clients and adept at building lasting relationships. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, passionate and ambitious individual with an education or experience in project management to support an already successful and exciting team. The successful applicant will work alongside world class creative talent to help produce animated broadcast commercials, business communications and brand films for some of the world’s largest organisations.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Building upon existing production processes to ensure the efficiency of animation projects
• Producing detailed plans to ensure that the client and creative team understand the goals and deadlines associated with each animation project
• Liaising with the client and working with scriptwriters, artists, animators, and the Creative Director to ensure that their progress with tasks is on schedule
• Managing animation projects to ensure they stay within timescales and budget and flagging issues before they occur
• Working with client and creative team to source appropriate voiceover artists, music and sound effects whilst ensuring licencing clearance
• Supporting the creative team to maximise productivity and project efficiency
• Identifying and resolving quality control issues where they arise before release to client
• Presenting work to clients for sign-off at each stage of the production process
You will need:
• A passion for film and animation
• Proven experience and demonstrable success working within a production driven environment
• Experienced using production management software
• To be organised and methodical in your approach to their work and will be clear in their planning when managing artists, management and clients
• Exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills
• Excellent organisational skills and be good at delegating
• Act decisively when under pressure and be able to troubleshoot any production challenges
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.