Job number : VR/02521
Senior PHP / Node.js Developer – Cranleigh, Surrey
£Salary DOE plus Benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Senior PHP / Node.js Developer to join a highly successful and exciting agency made up of a team of mobile app developers and digital specialists who specialise in high-impact mobile apps and digital experiences that genuinely transform businesses.
Their growing team is now on the hunt for a talented Senior PHP / Node.js Developer to help lead their backend teams to deliver projects, as well as working with clients to bring their vision to life from inception through to delivery. Sounds like you? You’ll have at least 4 of years’ experience in PHP or Node.js development having worked in teams that have created market-leading, successful websites or APIs for great brands.
Your creative and technical skills will be challenged as never before, in a stimulating multi-disciplinary environment. You will quickly become a key member of their engineering team, enhancing their existing portfolio and working on exciting new projects. Your responsibilities will range from making the right technology choices for individual projects to ensuring their development teams are using best practice and delivering quality to their clients. Coding will not be your daily role but you’ll ‘get your hands dirty’ when required.
What’s on offer?
• Work on innovative projects for world renowned brands – e.g. Coca Cola, HSBC, Harley Davidson and Capcom.
• Flexible working arrangements and flexi-hours
• Unlimited annual leave
• Learning & Development – want to take a day out to learn a new skill or attend an event? Be their guest, they never want to stop you from learning!
• Competitive salary
Who are you?
• Excellent PHP5 OOP skills and development using at least one PHP based open source CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, WordPress, Silver Stripe.
• Good knowledge of relational databases with emphasis on MySQL
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
• Advantage if experienced in client side MVC applications – e.g. React.js / Angular
• Interested in the latest development and hosting tech – e.g. serverless architecture
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Job number : VR/02621 Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master – Guildford, Surrey Salary DOE plus excellent benefits We are...Apply For This Job