Job number : VR/ BT3
Recruitment Team Administrator – Guildford, Surrey
£22,000 – £25,000 plus benefits
Are you incredibly organised and love variety in your job?
Bluetree are looking for a Recruitment Team Administrator to join our close-knit team, it is a varied role where you will need to switch from running search campaigns for candidates to ensuring all advertising is up to date, keep on top of our social media campaigns through to organising interviews for consultants and filling freelance assignments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Consultants with arranging interviews, filling freelance assignments
- Researching and sourcing candidates for vacancies
- Interview candidates
- Manage social media campaigns
- Update all advertising and create adverts
- Office management and general office administration
- Working with the payroll company to process freelancer’s timesheets, producing contracts
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Customer service oriented approach and natural ability to be part of the team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- Impeccable organisational and project management skills
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Follow through on action items and keep the team informed of progress
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information
We need someone who can work well under pressure, a multitasker with a positive attitude who works well with suppliers, clients and candidates, is confident on the phone and is a great communicator. You must be happy to work alone or as part of the team as the consultants work both onsite and offsite so you will be the main contact in the office Monday through to Friday. Ideally you would have worked within recruitment previously and working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Thursday and you finish at 5.30pm on a Friday. Benefits include 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, training course and quarterly bonus dependant on team performance.
If you want to work for a friendly, close knit team where your input is valued and encouraged please contact us for further information.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.