Job number : VR/02747
Sales Team Leader – Woking, Surrey
£35,000 – £45,000 plus benefits
A rapidly expanding Account-Based Marketing Agency is looking to hire a sales team leader.
Due to their growth ambition, they are looking for a confident and experienced team leader to motivate, lead and inspire the sales team. The successful candidate should have experience working in an agency or in-house with responsibility for the day to day running of delivery of outbound direct marketing including telephone, email, video, social and mail.
As an Account-Based Marketing Agency, they help their clients grow their business through marketing programs with the objective of generating engagement and developing sales opportunities for their clients.
What the role involves
• Working with the sales team to generate meetings and opportunities through telephone calls, video, email, and social selling
• Motivate, inspire and drive success
• Ensure quality and implement processes
• Establish a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
• Report directly to the Directors
• Analyse and assess performance and supply coaching and support where needed
• Schedule and monitor team activity to ensure quality and delivery
Experience / skills required
• A graduate
• Experience in a sales role
• Solid working knowledge of marketing communications strategy, account management and business development principles
• A confident, proactive and positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning and project management skills with experience of managing multiple concurrent campaigns
• Relevant B2B marketing knowledge, experience, and understanding
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify topics
• Start-up mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Willingness to learn and understand core technology tools
• A passion for sales and building relationships
• Flexible, adaptable with a growth mindset
• Strong organisational and time management skills
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Job number : VR/02733 Process & Production Project Manager (4-month FTC) – Leatherhead, Surrey £40,000 – £50,000 pro rata plus...Apply For This Job
Job number : VR/02741 Marketing Manager Part Time or Full Time– Godalming, Surrey £30,000 – £40,000 plus benefits We are...Apply For This Job
Job number : VR/02732 Process & Production Project Manager (4-month FTC) – Leatherhead, Surrey £40,000 – £50,000 pro rata plus...Apply For This Job