Job number : VR/02650
Sales Team Secretary/Administrator – Walton upon Thames, Surrey
£25,000 – £28,000 + benefits
We have an opportunity to work for a highly successful, well established recruitment company in Walton upon Thames who are looking for their rock, an experienced Sales Team Secretary / Administrator who will provide support service to the Sales team. This is a fast moving environment with constant interruptions, and you will help by preparing the paperwork required during the recruitment process and following the successful placement of candidates. The hours are 8.30am to 5pm and they are looking for someone who lives locally to their offices.
• Creating new contracts for candidates following placement, as directed by the Sales Consultants
• Sending of communications, contract and relevant t&cs to client and candidate
• Taking the lead to ensure all documentation relating to candidate placement is in place
• Preparing paperwork and sending out extensions to contracts
• Recording specific client requirements on database for future reference
• Reformatting and presentation of candidate CVs to ensure their skills and abilities are portrayed in the possible best light
• Converting PDF CV files into word documents
• Taking dictation straight to email correspondence for Managing Director and Sales Consultants
• Managing the process of candidate screening and vetting via third party agent
• Carrying out any ad hoc duties as appropriate and reasonably directed
Personal Qualities and Required Skills
· Good time management skills and ability to manage a high work load and to changing priorities
· Strong sense of urgency
· Ability to work under pressure within a trading floor type of environment
· Able to grasp complex processes quickly and confidently
· Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Enquiring mind and third ear!
· Good written communication style
· Organised and efficient
· Keen eye for attention to detail
· Confident and outgoing with a can do attitude
· Flexible and Reliable
· High levels of enthusiasm, motivation and hard work and prepared to go the extra mile when necessary
· Computer literate (will train on Databases utilised)
· Excellent Word and good Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Dictation straight to email
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.