Job number : VR/02611
Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager – Maidenhead, Berkshire
£23,000 – £28,000 plus benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager to join a highly successful B2B design agency dedicated to first class presentation solutions for business, covering everything from PowerPoint to print.
The role of the Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager will be to work with the client services team to manage the business relationships with clients which will include the delivery of client requirements to an elite level and within required timeframes.
The Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager will work with the Account Management team to take, and be responsible for briefs before confirming with the client. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of building brilliant customer relationships and will need to be confident meeting with clients. The role will involve coordinating and managing all outbound marketing material and social media activity as well as completing account or agency related administrative work.
The Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager will be a hands-on team player with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
The job requires:
- A degree-level qualification
- Solid experience in graphic communications
- Bright and proactive
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is an active listener as well as a talker
- Outstanding client services skills and with a thorough understanding of the value of building brilliant customer relationships
- Positive can-do attitude and always willing to go the extra mile for clients and the company
- Happy to take responsibility and ownership of both internal and external projects
- Thorough knowledge of relevant software applications
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.