Job number: VR/02382
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager – Weybridge, Surrey
£34,000 – £38,000 – plus benefits
Our client is a leading B2B integrated communications agency based in Weybridge and they are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Manager to work within their Client Service Team, specifically focusing on a range of leading EMEA technology clients.
The role will be truly integrated, encompassing the strategic planning, management and delivery of a wide range brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention campaigns/programmes, which cover a variety of sectors, territories and marketing channels, including digital, social, content and events. The role will include:
- Client relationship management – building and maintaining strong relationships with all key client decision makers at both a senior and operational level to gain a more thorough understanding of their business goals/objectives and their marketing agency needs.
- Marketing Campaign Management and Execution – providing excellent account direction and management by developing and advising clients proactively on top level marketing strategies, creative ideas, message positioning and measurable communication tactics that leverage the full marketing mix to achieve business and communication objectives.
- New Business Development – participation and support in new business opportunities when required, including presenting to potential clients, planning pitch strategies, creative proposals and associated budgets.
- Financial Management – supporting the Group Account Director in the financial management and financial control of the client accounts.
- Performance Management – working alongside the GAD and other Senior Account Managers to nurture the performance, skills and personal development of junior internal account team ensuring that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from initial briefing through to post-campaign follow up.
- Experience in a B2B marketing agency
- Technology marketing knowledge and experience (ideal, but not essential)
- A good business degree or equivalent (ideally in marketing)
- A breadth of integrated marketing experience, especially in lead generation and audience generation marketing campaigns using on and offline channels. Strong knowledge of event marketing, brand marketing, digital and social techniques would be ideal
- Creative and strategic thinker – ability to plan well and proactively come up with new and innovative ideas that are out of the box and different from the norm. Can also showcase their understanding and appreciation of working with a busy creative studio.
- Excellent client relationship and management skills with the ability to establish multi-level relationships with all members of the client decision making unit within large client organisations.
Added Bonus Requirements (although not essential)
o Good copywriting skills
o B2B mobile marketing experience/skills
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.