Job number : VR/02629
Senior Community Manager – Leatherhead, Surrey
£40,000 – £45,000 (DOE) plus benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Community Manager to join our industry leading client in Leatherhead. Your role will be to manage a portfolio of FMCG brands, predominantly within the beauty sector. Your role will be to increase dialogue with customers by writing posts, maintaining influencer relationships and producing quality reports.
Senior Community Manager – Key skills
- Strong experience working as a Community Manager
- Experience with working with a social media management tool
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
- Line Management experience
- Entrepreneurial and proactive – able to create content and help clients achieve ambitions
- Creative flair
- Excellent written communication skills
- Passion for Beauty brands
- Keen interest in digital trends and popular culture
If you feel as though you meet the above criteria then we would love to hear from you!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.