Job number : VR/02607
Senior PR Account Executive – Leatherhead, Surrey
£22,500 – £24,000 DOE + excellent benefits
An integrated marketing agency is looking to hire a Senior PR Account Executive with minimum 1 year’s relevant experience and outstanding writing skills.
Reporting in to an Account Manager, responsibilities include identifying opportunities for feature articles, writing and researching press releases, case studies and features and producing content for social media feeds, as well as day to day account administration.
Although open on sector experience, you should have experience in the following:
- Maintenance of records of all press coverage
- Preparation of campaign evaluation and reporting material for client meetings
- Attending client meetings and preparing contact report / minutes and other client materials
- The research, writing and distribution of press releases and case studies
- Placing features and extended case studies, organising site visits and client interviews
- Developing engaging and relevant content for social media accounts
- Briefing journalists, attending journalist meetings and/or presentations
- Selling in and writing feature articles
- Sourcing photographic quotes and preparation of photographic briefs
- Event organising
- Participation in new business presentations
- Providing research to inform pitches and ongoing client work
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.