Job number : VR/02725
Senior PR Account Manager – Woking, Surrey
£35,000 – £40,000 plus benefits
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a PR and Communications Agency who focus in the hospitality sector as they are looking for a PR Senior Account Manager to join their close knit, successful team. From single site luxury hotels to large city centre conference venues, they take pride in working with the best operators and suppliers in the hospitality sector. Your agency or client-side PR/Marketing background means you’ll come with an enviable little black book of leisure and business media contacts as well as an established understanding of the hospitality industry, and the changing face of media in an increasingly digital world.
You’ll be at ease taking the lead on project development and planning and you will be ready for the challenge but be open to continuing your development and will proactively seek out new opportunities for our business. They will gladly consider part-time or flexible working as we understand the multiple pressures of maintaining a healthy work / life / family balance.
• Maintaining ongoing detailed knowledge of the clients’ businesses, personnel, operating environment and market, including frequent site visits and face-to-face meetings
• Helping to achieve monthly revenue targets while supporting optimising team resource efficiencies
• Managing formalised client planning, monitoring and reporting both exposure and end-result bookings / revenue
• Strategic planning and day-to-day execution of Marketing & PR programmes
• Managing and optimising budgets for clients
• Management and development of client account management team at Account Manager and Account Executive levels
• Managing clients, the media, freelance staff and suppliers
• Supporting the creation of new business proposals
• Attend meetings and events with clients on a frequent basis (minimum quarterly)
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of the media and build relationships with key press.
• Update contact reports and update clients regularly by phone, in person and by email when required.
• Source ideas for features, events, opinions and surveys on behalf of our clients.
• Maintain knowledge of trends and news in the hospitality, tourism and leisure industries on a regular basis and provide information to the team during meetings.
• Ensure all projects run to deadline and budget using the existing internal process.
• Assist in identifying potential organic opportunities and new clients and relationships to grow the business.
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years’ PR and Marketing experience as an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager or PR/Marketing Manager ideally within the hospitality, tourism and leisure sector. Also, someone educated to degree level and qualifications in journalism, English, PR, marketing or communications preferable.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Job number : VR/02727 PR Senior Account Manager / Account Director – Farnham, Surrey Salary DOE plus benefits A leading...Apply For This Job