Job number : VR/02553
Social Media Executive – Binfield, Berkshire
£20,000 – £27,000 plus benefits
Are you passionate about social media and online communication? Do you have experience managing, developing and delivering social media strategies for your employer and clients? Are you currently responsible for developing and implementing multiple social media strategies?
We are looking for a Social Media specialist with a passion for communication to join our clients digital team. If you are a fantastic communicator and have the drive for curating fresh, accurate and engaging content across all social channels using brand-appropriate tone of voice, this could be the next role for you.
- Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Use tools to manage multiple social media channels.
- Growing their clients social media channels through legitimate social media marketing practices, and maintaining its performance.
- Plan content and its delivery regularly, with a target outcome in mind.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns to promote an organisation and/or brand.
- Creating online multimedia content and assets to support social media activity, including, but not limited to: gifs, infographics, blog articles, photographs, etc.
- Analysing, interpreting and reporting on social media activity.
- Copywriting other written assets produced by the company, in addition to social media copy.
- Proofreading copy that will be used on assets produced by the company.
- Collaborating with other team members in various client projects to deliver a unified marketing solution
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.