Job number : VR/02510
Technical Project Manager – Ewell, Surrey
Up to £45,000 plus benefits
Bluetree are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the head office of a wonderful charity based in Ewell for a 12-month fixed term contract (potential for this to be extended). The key purpose of the role is to manage technical Information Systems projects to aid delivery of the organisation’s strategy, manage supplier relationships and ensure projects align with the needs of the organisation. The successful candidate must have demonstrable evidence of successful Project Management and delivery skills and experience in a technical environment, as they will be responsible for the project management and delivery of multiple concurrent Information Systems related projects.
- 3 years project management experience in a medium/large organisation
- Recognised project management qualification, ideally PRINCE2 Practitioner-level qualification or Agile
- Technical qualifications would be preferable, including MCP/MCSA/MCSE
- Ability to operate under pressure and in demanding situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with other staff members, volunteers and external agencies
- Ability to translate the technical and complex into clear and concise language
- Emotionally resilient to sensitive information
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.