Job number: VR/02387
Traffic Manager – Leatherhead, Surrey
£42,000 plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global marketing agency that lists household names as its clients. They are looking to recruit a Traffic Manager to join their expanding team in their offices in Leatherhead who will be responsible for ensuring studio briefs are distributed, executed and delivered on-time and budget.
You will be responsible for the allocation, management and co-ordination of all creative and artwork requests through the Studio. Also for the smooth and effective allocation of new work to the team, understanding the demand requests and managing the day-to-day resourcing requirements. Working closely with the entire Creative Services team, the Traffic Manager monitors and directs the movement of all jobs through the creative development process, updating schedules and team members as required. You’ll be the go to person and the lynchpin that keeps the Studio running.
- Coordinating incoming work requests and allocating to Studio staff (designers, artworkers, copywriters) based on availability and skillset, and adjusting as necessary
- Working with relevant teams to understand schedules and timelines for project integration and completion and dealing with emergency requests
- Managing the schedules and workloads of all Studio staff including contractors
- Supporting the Studio manager in running the workflow process and to monitor team performance for quality and effectiveness.
- Ensure that the clients visual identity guidelines are upheld.
- Responsibility for regional studio output.
- Managing Traffic Live our cloud based resource/job management system
- Experience OR higher education qualification in Graphic arts, OR studio experience as a Mac operator in the pre-press industry
- An understanding of all the varied disciplines that make creative projects tick
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all people at all levels
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Resource management systems or software e.g. JIRA, tempo, traffic
- Excel basic skills
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.