Job number : VR/02735
Web Developer – Hartley Wintney. Hampshire
£25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits
We are working for a full-service agency who are in search of a web developer with skills and experience using WordPress. Preferably the applicant will be someone looking for that opportunity to make their mark within a fast-paced studio environment as they need a unique person who wants to bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to challenge or be challenged.
You will work across a diverse range of client projects alongside likeminded creatives and developers to help and guide you on your journey.
· Experience working with the following web technologies is required:
o HTML, SASS/CSS, JS, PHP, WordPress CMS, MySQL, Foundation & Bootstrap.
o Knowledge of domain name DNS and setting up hosting.
· WordPress skills in the following are desired, or a mindset to learn the following WordPress development techniques and plugins:
o Custom Post Types to create bespoke content and a flexible CMS.
o Custom Fields plugin.
o An understanding of SEO and the necessary development techniques required to ensure our clients websites perform as effectively as possible.
· Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; this will include Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
· An eye for design to suggest and make edits that will improve user experience.
· A positive attitude as well as good people skills.
· Good organisation skills and hot on attention to detail.
· Effectively solve problems by proposing development routes and ideas.
· Supporting existing websites by working on and advancing company websites to make updates where needed.
· Be able to take a supplied wire frame or website design by the creative department and build right through to completion using the latest web technologies.
· Being aware of deadlines for jobs and actively seek advice and support where needed.
· Be proactive in time management and liaising confidently with clients along with internal staff.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.