We genuinely love recruitment. We are passionate about proving the true value of the right recruitment business – to our clients, to our candidates and to ourselves.
We believe in representing candidates in the best possible and most positive way, giving insight to a future employer about why the individual is the right fit for their business. We explore a person’s background and motivations, experience and knowledge using our training and expertise to best match individuals to businesses. We tailor our service to the different and unique individual needs of our clients and candidates.
The way that we do business helps us to stand out from the crowd:
• Our warmth, humour and personality run through everything that we do; we have built a creative, engaging and empathetic brand with our company mascots Edgar and Cassie featuring throughout our recruitment campaigns and social media presence, increasing brand awareness of Bluetree
• We believe that it is all about the individual and a consultative approach – our job is to listen, to understand and to work incredibly hard to find the right match – we are most certainly not a CV factory
• We treat each job as if it were our own – we put ourselves in our client’s position, making sure we only send the best suited candidates to roles
• We promote a proactive approach to finding candidates and have a targeted database of talent looking for new opportunities
• We attract excellent calibre candidates as they know we have the knowledge and expertise to identify the best opportunities for them
• We provide detailed interview notes on the candidates we send to our clients as well as their CV and supporting literature including their portfolio or URLs if appropriate, only sending candidates who have been fully briefed by us on the company and job
• We only send candidates who have given us their permission to be put forward to our client and ask that they complete a “statement of interest”, a summary of why they are interested in working for you and what they can bring to the role
• We advertise on LinkedIn, leading job boards, social media and our own website. We use different forms of media to target the widest audience and increase engagement, including traditional written adverts, consultant video’s and PowerPoint video’s
• Our methodical approach to searching means we review our individual networks, our database, the job boards, LinkedIn and social media on a constant basis